Monday, January 20, 2014

Hey guys! This week is pretty much gonna be me blabbing on and on about my observations from the labs we started last week. While we didn't start anything new because we had our midterms, we did observe our Lima Bean Lab every day. Mine has begun the crack open, mean it is going to grow soon! I need to get my grade up! I have an 88% and thats not good enough for me. I really let the ball drop in the second quarter, and now I need to work hard to get it back to an A. I got a 90% on my midterm, so I know I studied, but could have studied harder. My bad. I thought midterm was fairly easy, but that may just have been me. This is just a recap of last weeks post with some new things added, so if this is your first time reading my blog, make sure to go back to last weeks post. Thanks all of you reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment