Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hey there everyone. This week we started a very interesting lab. Unfortunately it also our last lab. We started our week off with observing a fetal pig. IT WAS NOT ABORTED. It was either miscarried, still-born, or a leftover of the pork industry. So no, we did not murder little baby pigs, if that is what you are thinking. We observed the outside first, then we went on to looking at the skeletal system, though we did not cut him open. After that we did end up skinning it to look at the muscles. The next day, we cut out the muscle to see its digestive system. Next week, we are going to start with the nervous system and circulatory system, as well as some other things, I think. We have been studying for our science final, and I think I'm going to do pretty well.
I need to work on studying for my exam on Friday. I am not really nervous about it, but I still need to study a lot. I also need to work on my boat for our cardboard boat regatta. Anybody got any refrigerator boxes I can have. Just kidding.

For the boat regatta, we are only allowed to use untreated cardboard, and only allowed to use duck tape around the edges of the boat. THIS I am nervous for. How bout that. I'm not that nervous for one of the biggest tests of the year, and yet I am nervous for a boat regatta. I want to do the design below of the wheel, but I 'm not sure how functional that will be. Thanks guys talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Tree Trimming San Antonio is a family-owned and operated business. We have been in the tree service industry for a long time, and our company has grown to be one of the most well-known companies in San Antonio. Our team shares your love for trees, and we are committed to providing you with excellent customer service. Whether it’s a residential or commercial project that needs attention, we have the know-how and expertise to handle any job! Our Tree Trimming San Antonio team is dedicated to making sure that your trees remain healthy and beautiful. Our tree service company has been in the industry for a while now, and we want to use our experience to help keep your lawns lush, green, and safe. We are committed to growing San Antonio’s greenery!


    Address: 1700 Jackson Keller Rd. #704 San Antonio TX 78213

    Phone: (210) 985 1760

    business email: treetrimmingSanantoniotx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete