Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hey guys. Sorry about last weeks sub-par post. I was really tired after Science Olympiad and traveling. We lost the competition, but several of our groups got medals, so that is something to be proud of.  One of our students spewed chunks after his event, so I covered for him in anatomy, on top of three other events. Suffice to say, my brain was fried by the time we were done. It was a long day, but I did learn that I really, really like chai milkshakes. I would also like to give a big round of applause to Mrs. Giacomelli for bringing new inspiration to the
Sciences" in our school name.

I really need to start working on studying for my final in science as well as my EOC in math. I am not that nervous about it, but I also want to get e really good grade.

This week in science, we did a sheep eye dissection while the sixth and seventh graders were out of town in Washington, D.C. After we finished that, we basically just worked on whatever until the end of class because there was nothing else we could really do without the sixth/seventh getting behind. It was  a lonely week without them. And to leave off, below in a lovely picture of a sheep's brain. "Good night, and good luck."

No comments:

Post a Comment