Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hey guys. This week was very... interesting to say the least. We did our owl pellet dissection lab. I didn't know that owls could eat things so BIG. We also did our Marine Quest field trip where we learned all about marine ecology, and different marine sciences. Other than that, it was a pretty average week. We learned all about birds and mammals, and how they fly, run and how they take care of their young. And no, I didn't mean the Angry Birds that get shot out of a sling-shot. SO yea, pretty fun, if I do say so myself.

I understand almost all of the concepts of this chapter, and I don't really need to study for the test as it's open note, but I should probably organize and review for a few minutes tonight. I am sorry that this post is rather short but I had a really long weekend and I am pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment