Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hey guys. This week seemed to be all tests and papers, because we had sooo many. On Friday, we had both a math test and a science test. We also had a research paper rough draft due Friday. Suffice to say, I did a ton of studying. We finished our echinoderm dissection lab, and let me tell you, the smell of formaldehyde and fish is not a pleasant one. In fact, I almost threw up. Twice. I hardly ever get squeamish, but this was nasty. I now know why Patrick is so... you know. Echinoderms don't actually have brains. Another cool thing about echinoderms is that they shoot their stomach out their mouth to get food. The enzymes in the stomach break down food, and then the stomach retracts. On another note, we also finished our biodome lab. R.I.P to Beau our shrimp, and two of our crickets. Rihanna the snail is still alive, surprisingly , considering the terror my group mates put her through.

I need to work on tweeting. I think that is what brought my grade down to a high B. All in all, think I did fairly well this quarter, considering I pulled my English grade up pretty far. I still need to work really hard to keep the grades I have in those classes. I let my grades slip in the second and third quarters. I have always had problems with that, and I need to work on my work ethic.

No comments:

Post a Comment